Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Natter night 2nd June 2014.

Another busy night with Seven people turning up for what proved to a very informative night, because we were graced with a visit from Robert Porch from Glasgow. As always when he comes down we gain a lot of knowledge about all aspects of Bonsai.

Robert in the studio explaining how big the pie was he had for his tea!
If I can remember half of what he told us, then I have learned a lot.

One of Ken's Pines he wanted some advice on.

Also this nice Black Pine.

Pyracantha.

Robert also brought a few accents.

And a few more.

I did manage to get some work done on my False Cypress today.

Not the bast photo but shows how much I have thinned it.
These trees respond really well to this kind of work and should be looking better in a few Months.

Thanks again Robert for the visit, everyone enjoyed the banter.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment