Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 30 June 2014

Natter night 30th June 2014.

After a busy weekend came another busy night with six visitors turning up in the lovely sunshine.
Ken M although not the first to arrive, he was the first to bring a tree.

I think he must have been inspired by the workshop over the weekend, as he was clipping away before I could get the camera out. You can see by the cuttings how fast he was.

After we managed to slow him down he removed the wire that was still on the tree and we had a good look to see which other foliage was to be either shortened or left to harden off before being rewired.

Next this Chinese Elm which was purchased from a nearly local Bonsai nursery only yesterday by Richard, who is very new to the Bonsai scene.

After a good look and discussion with him about how to improve the foliage pads, we gave it a little bit of a clip out.

I have set him the task of cleaning out the dead twigs on the inside of the foliage and showed him how to do this.




No comments:

Post a Comment