Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Friday, 27 June 2014

Special treat.

I have a really special treat for my regular visitors this weekend as Mr Robert Porch offered to do workshops over two days for them.I have been trying to arrange this for a while now and it is almost upon us.There seemed so much to do to prepare everything in case of bad weather as I have limited space, but I have managed to find a place for everyone attending, under cover or outside.

My trees have been moved along the benches to leave space, for people to stand in the sunshine.

The freed up benches all ready.


Even somewhere to hide from the scorching sun.

All I have to do now is make sure I have plenty tea, coffee and squash, as I know what a thirsty lot they are at my Natter night on a Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment