Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 7 July 2014

A long day.

We have been on another trip out, to the Botanical Gardens in Birmingham, this time it was Bonsai all day long.
A long way but well worth the drive in very good weather, which stayed with us all day.

As this was Tommy and Sasha's first vist we went to see the National Collection which is kept here.



Nice to see Marc Noelanders again doing what he does best.

Some of the display tree's.


I have never seen one of these before, a Cork Bork Black Pine.

Strange but beautiful bark.


Azalea.

Pine.

Hawthorn raft.

Another very nice Hawthorn.

Maple.

Maple.

Hinoki on rock.

Chinese Junioer.

Another Cork Bark Pine, this one did not make the display and was left under the bench.

After being tempted by some more pots and other bit's and pieces it was time for the long drive home.

I see another post coming about the pots I bought.















No comments:

Post a Comment