Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Thursday, 24 July 2014

My biggest dislike in Bonsai.

The job I dislike the most in Bonsai is taking wire off the trees, I love applying it because you can see a difference after finishing, but removing I hate.

Windswept Larch a couple of months ago.

Today, before removing wire.

Today, after removing wire, as you can see the branches have not moved very far.

Yew before removing wire.

Yew, after removing wire, again not much has moved.

My tall Larch , after a good clip out looks much more refined now.

A False Cypress, just after a restyle a couple of months ago.

This is how it looks today, it just shows how much growth you can get in a short time.

Oh well back to removing that darned wire again.





1 comment:

  1. Personally, I feel that once I've begun the difficult and tedious job of wiring then I must continue until I've finished the job. That creates stress, lack of concentration …. and mistakes. However, it doesn't matter to me if it takes an hour to remove the wiring or if it takes several days. Piece by piece is good enough for me. No rush, no stress …. no mistakes.

    ReplyDelete