Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 14 July 2014

Natter night 14th July 2014.

Yet another Monday night comes and goes all too fast, must be because I enjoy myself so much.

Ken M brought his Cork bark Chinese Elm to get some work done on the apex, which was looking a bit lopsided. So after a bit of wiring and moving of a couple of small branches we managed to make it look a lot better than it was.

We also added two or three guy wires to other branches and gave it a little clip out.

Ken was quite pleased with the end result.

Tommy G also looked quite pleased with what I had done to his Juniper this week.

All in all a successful night.



No comments:

Post a Comment