Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 28 July 2014

Natter night 28th July 2014.

One of those nights again, you know one of them good ones, they just come along every week now.
Good company and a tree or two to work with.

First off tonight was this Juniper Ridgida, which Sue brought along to get some advice and tweaking done.

She had already started to wire the tree but it still needed a lot more.

That's the trouble with small trees, putting wire on is quite tricky, so you have to be careful and not break branches or trap the needles with the wire.

Sue checking the wiring about half way through.

Quite an improvement for a first styling, not the best photo but it gives you an idea.

Earlier this week I was given this pair of secateurs and was wondering if anyone out there can tell me the approximate year they were made. 

As you can see they were made by Wilkinson Sword, quite heavy but very sharp.

They will probably be very useful when doing Bonsai.

Thanks for looking in to my blog once more.





No comments:

Post a Comment