The night started a little quiet, but did not last as Andy P turned up with a Juniper which had been in the same pot for about Eight years and had not had any work done in this time.
After a good look and assessment we decided to stand it up a little as this showed the best trunk line.
We then decided which of the branches would be of no use in the final design and removed them.
The branches that were removed were left long enough to be turned into Jins at some point in the future.
The rest of the tree was then wired and branches placed.
Turned out quite a nice image for a first styling.
Still quite a bit of fine wiring to do but this will be done when the tree has had time to recover from all this stress.
Another good night's work.