Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Squamata trim and tweak.

Today I have given this Squamata Juniper a bit of tweaking and a light trim.

This is it after an initial styling, not so many months ago.

Yesterday.
It seems to be growing very well, with a lot of new foliage.

Today.
Showing signs of becoming a very nice tree.

-------------------------------------------------------------

New Pots 
------------------
I have recently obtained some more new pots.

This one is about 11 inches across the top and 3 1/2 inches deep.

A nice Chinese Drum pot, also about 11 inches across the top.

Another oval Chinese pot, but much smaller, only 4 x 1 1/2 inches.

More for the collection, but I have trees in mind for the first two.


No comments:

Post a Comment