Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Friday, 21 November 2014

Another Bonsai day.

Yesterday Mike R and my self had another afternoon of Bonsai in my studio.

While looking in the greenhouse at my Dawn Redwood , which is a little bedraggled, I noticed these fungi growing on the surface of the roots.

While they look nice I hope they are not doing any harm to the roots.

It would be a waste of time removing them, as the spores will be in the compost and will just grow again.

We also chose a new pot for my Procumbens Juniper.

I have had this pot in mind for a long time now and really like they way the tree looks in it.
I also gave the tree a clip out to refine the pads a little. 




1 comment:

  1. Ray, the mushrooms look absolutely beautiful & they're not doing any harm - don't even try and get shot of them.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete