Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Natter night 3rd Nov 2014.

Even after a very wet day five of my regular visitors still braved it and arrived for another good night of Bonsai.

Ken M brought this small Rhodie to show off the flower's.

Beautiful colour.

Judging by the buds there are still a lot more to come as well.

I thought I would have a go at this small Hornbeam to night, as it has dropped all of it's foliage and is a good time to wire.

After the work was done, now a decent basis to work on in the future.

The weather did not dampen the spirits of the people who attended and all of us enjoyed the night.




No comments:

Post a Comment