Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Sunday, 16 November 2014

Squamata Juniper update..

I have been doing a littel bit of work on my Squamata Juniper over the last couple of days, here are the results.

This is the tree when I first obtained it.

After the first styling.

I have left this tree for more than a year so it could grow and gain more energy in the foliage.
After removing some excess branches yesterday.

Now after clipping some more.The height has been reduced and is about five inches less than it was.

I have still got some fine wiring to do, but as you can see it is more compact.
 I think it is a big improvement 




No comments:

Post a Comment