Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Sunday, 2 November 2014

Willowbog chat Nov 2014.

After a couple of very busy weeks, I was pleased to be back at Willowbog for the chat day on Saturday for a good day of Bonsai.

Today's display tree a very nice Chinese Elm.

Alongside another ceramic accent.

Most of the attendees kept themselves busy all day.

Sam with his Chinese Juniper, you could not hide behind this one Sam.


Coming along nicely.

Anthony working away quietly.

David C working on a Hemlock.

After wiring and tweaking it was decided that the branch under the cloth be removed and Jin created to show better movement in the trunk line.

I suspect this tree will be potted into a pot in spring.

Winter must be close as Jean's soup was once again on the menu for lunch.

Very good it was too.












No comments:

Post a Comment