Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 1 December 2014

Natter night 1st Dec 2014.

Today started the last month of the year but my visitors still keep coming, some thing to do on a wet winters night or very keen about Bonsai.

This afternoon I added some wire to this Common Juniper and moved a couple of branches, mainly the bottom one to make a hanging branch.
The accent is a dwarf Azalea.

Andy P brought this very young Hornbeam which Dave R got stuck into.

After a group effort this is how it turned out.

A long way to go but a good start.

Andy also brought this small Juniper.

Which was clipped , wired and given a basic styling.

Short on trees tonight but a good night all the same.







No comments:

Post a Comment