Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 22 December 2014

Natter night 22nd Dec 2014.

Being the last natter night before Christmas I thought it would be very quiet, but how wrong can you be. There was ten visitors turned up, I think they must like the coffee or they are just as obsessed with Bonsai as I am.

Andy P arrived with his very own Christmas tree. Which will probably end up as a Bonsai when it grows in a few years time.

Earlier in the evening as there were no trees to work on, I gave Boxie the task of wiring this Hemlock.

Much better than just drinking coffee. Thanks Mike.

Then Tommy G arrived with this Spruce tree and got started cleaning out dead and unwanted foliage.

Then Dave R and myself had a go and clipped even more off.
It is already starting to look more like a tree than a bush.
We have set Tommy the job of getting it wired ready for next week to be styled.

Thank you for visiting my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment