Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 29 December 2014

Natter night 29th Dec 2014.

Well here it is the last Natter night of 2014 and it was a quiet night with only three visitors, but still enjoyable all the same.

Tommy G brought back the Spruce he started last week, this time he had managed to put some wire on to it.
The tree as it arrived last Monday.

After clipping.

Tonight after tweaking.

Starting to look more like a tree.

Tommy also brought this Privet, to get some advice about which branches to remove.

So after a discussion we did just that, a long way to go with this one but not a bad start on it's long journey.

I also managed to wire a little more of my Hemlock
Also a long way to go.

Wishing all my visitors a very happy new year and all the best for 2015.





No comments:

Post a Comment