Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Saturday, 10 January 2015

Storm damage.

After the last couple of night's storms the only damage my trees have sustained is this one, a quite large Chinese Juniper which had blown over on the bench.

No actual damage was done to the tree, which has not had any styling done yet.

As a result all I had to do was stand it upright again.

After a phone call from Sue S this morning, saying she wanted some moss for her trees that she is taking to the show at Ayr tomorrow, I went to my moss collecting area and filled this tray in no time at all.

As Sue's  trees are Shohin I think there will be plenty to do the job.

I will post later on the mossing up, which will be done this afternoon.




No comments:

Post a Comment