Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Friday, 20 February 2015

A good idea.

On our recent trip to the Noelanders show we stayed in Hasselt, about ten miles from Genk, and we came across these brass discs set on the pavements.


Curiosity got the better of me and I asked the receptionist in the hotel what they were for.

Any guesses ?

Turns out they are all around the city and are used as a giude to see the city.All you have to do is follow in the direction of the arrows and you will see the whole city and end up back where you started. Also if you get lost, find one and follow it and you will eventually end up back at the hotel.

They should have them everywhere, in all cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment