Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Saturday, 7 February 2015

Feb Chat at Willowbog 2015.

The day started off foggy and dismal and got worse on the drive up to Willowbog, however on arrival the sun was shining but it was very cold -2C.

The Tokenoma display, a nice Hawthorn.

Chatter's start to arrive.

This very good raw Scots Pine was cleaned up in preparation for the next Ryan Neal workshop.

Some more trees tha were worked on today.




Japanese Larch.

Angela busy as usual.

Another Japanese Larch.

Well it is chat day, as Peter and Anthony demonstrate.

David working hard.

A very nice Rigida Juniper.

But which side is the front?

Preferences please.
I know which I like.. 













No comments:

Post a Comment