Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 23 February 2015

Natter night 23rd Feb 2015.

What a foul night with rain, wind and cold which reduced the number of visitors to just six. Ken M arrived but due to a family problem he could not stay, He did however leave a Pyracantha to be repotted because of a broken pot, no pot though, so I had to find one for him.What a job as I do not have many to chose from.

The Pyracantha in it's new pot.

Ken also brought this new sign.

So I followed what it said and added some wire and gave it a little clip.

Margery brought this Hawthorn to be potted into a new pot at a new angle.

I then tweaked the branches, which were already wired.

Looks like the potting season is upon us.





No comments:

Post a Comment