Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 2 February 2015

Natter night 2nd Feb 2015

Even though the weather outside was cold the atmosphere inside the studio was very warm.
It seemed like it was Chinese Juniper night as Sue brought two to be wired up and styled.

This is the first one to be done and this is the preferred front before any work.

The front after working.Now looking much more compact.

The back before working.

The back after working.

This is her second tree which was discussed but no work was done, due to a shortage of time.

The same tree from the other side.

I even had some of my Junipers in for comparison of the foliage.

The one on the left is Sue's and could be wired this week, if I get time.






No comments:

Post a Comment