Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 9 February 2015

Natter night 9th Feb 2015.

Yet another productive night, for Sue anyhow,as she brought a couple of Shohin to be repotted.

This one is a Quince, which is an import from Japan.

Sue chose this beautiful Japanese pot to put it in.

Next was this Maple.

Which was also potted into a very nice pot.

My next task was to apply some wire to this small Japanese black pine, just to open up the foliage to let more light into the inside.

Task completed.

Sue also brought a couple of small pots for Andy P.
He was like a kid who had been given some sweets.

I got Mike R to remove the dead foliage from my Rigida.

Thanks Mike, you did a great job.







No comments:

Post a Comment