Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Our trip to Noelanders 2015.

Where to start ?
There is so much I want to say about this trip that I do not know where to start, so I will let the photos tell the story.
Hope you like them.




Hasselt.

Saturday demo.















A perfect end to a perfect first day.

Car park on Sunday morning, busy again.
Ryan's tree from Sunday demo.



Pizza on our final night.


Back at Calais.

A last view of France.

Home and unpacked, to see what I bought.

I will post some more detailed photos of these new pots in a few days.

Sorry about the quality of some of the pics.
































No comments:

Post a Comment