Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Sunday, 8 February 2015

Rigida Juniper.

Another new tree for my collection.

This nice Rigida Juniper is the latest addition .

After having a good look, I have decided that the viewing angle is about here.

There are a number of branches that have died off and will be turned into Jin, also I think the right hand branch will be reduced, where the cloth is to balance the tree.

A close up of the trunk.

I will wait for a while before doing any serious work, as the tree is a little weak at the moment.
I also have not had much experience with Rigida so I will have to get to know the tree, and how it grows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment