Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Wednesday, 4 March 2015

A move round.

I have been having a move round this morning, not only trees, but pots as well.

It is today the warmest day of the year, so far anyhow.Even the automatic window in the green house has opened.

As you can see I have moved some of the trees into the bottom green house, as it gets a lot more light and sunshine.

This should give them a good boost after a long Winter.

My windswept Larch looks like an early starter, as the buds are beginning to burst.

I have also been moving round my collection of pots.

I must find space for some more shelves as these ones are pretty full.

Or stop buying pots { NEVER HAPPEN }





No comments:

Post a Comment