Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Tuesday, 7 April 2015

At last !!!

Finally after about eight years of waiting for an Ariel root that was removed from a Paul's Scarlet Hawthorn to flower, it has some buds that are flowers. Up to now I did not know if the original tree was a graft or not, so there was no way of knowing if the roots were going to be Scarlet's or not.


This tree needs to be given a good clip beck to promote ramification, but I am waiting until after it has flowered, just to see what colour they are.


I have been hoping for at least one flower for a long time now and I will have to contain myself for another few weeks to see the colour.




No comments:

Post a Comment