I have been asked to post some photos of my new Common Juniper that I purchased recently, so here they are.
How it was when bought.
Some of the old bark was already dropping off ,so I have started to clean the rest as well.
A closer look at the deadwood.
During the repot I found a bit of rot on the base of the trunk, which has been removed and treated, so it should be fine now.
I also cleaned up the deadwood.
This morning I have added some wire and given it a light clip, to allow light into the inside.
I am very pleased with the final image.
It will now be treated with love and care so it recovers well.