Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Wednesday, 8 April 2015

My new Juniper.

I have been asked to post some photos of my new Common Juniper that I purchased recently, so here they are.

How it was when bought.

Some of the old bark was already dropping off ,so I have started to clean the rest as well.

A long slow job, but worth doing.

A closer look at the deadwood.

During the repot I found a bit of rot on the base of the trunk, which has been removed and treated, so it should be fine now.

I also cleaned up the deadwood.

This morning I have added some wire and given it a light clip, to allow light into the inside.

I am very pleased with the final image.

It will now be treated with love and care so it recovers well.







No comments:

Post a Comment