Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 27 April 2015

Natter night 27th April 2015.

First thing tonight I would like to know what happened to the glorious weather we had last week?

Tonight was cold, wet and we even had some hail and snow.

Rant over and back to the matter in hand, my natter night.

I will start with this photo of my Dawn Redwood, which is looking better every day and putting on more foliage every day. I can almost see it growing.


This is how much snow we had tonight so we were not sitting outside.

However the trees are still on the benches.

My only visitor who brought a tree was Andy P, who came with this Acer Palmatum,

The colour of the new foliage is beautiful and fresh.

A short but sweet post, maybe next week I will have more to write about.



No comments:

Post a Comment