Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Urban Yamadori.

I collected these three Yamadori yesterday from a couple of gardens near where I live.

This first one is a Berberris. All three were collected and potted within one hour.

After a good cut back to allow light into the inside, also to give the roots less to feed.

This False Cypress Boulevard was the next to be cut back and a clean out of dead foliage.

One or two possibilities for styling when it recovers.

This one looks like a Hinoki of sorts.

There could be a lot of deadwood on this one when styled.

They were all destined for the skip, so in theory I hope to have saved them.
Time will tell!




No comments:

Post a Comment