Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 11 May 2015

Natter night 11th May 2015.

My third post of today, not very often I get to post this many times in one day.

With only one tree to do anything on, it was a good night to just have a natter.

This is the tree that Andy P brought,He said it was an Arctic Beech but I think it is a Siberian Elm.
I should have taken a close up photo.

After a small trim and tweak it is starting to look better.

----------------------------------------------------
This is an Acer Palmatum that could be the next tree to have some work done as it is growing so fast it is starting to lose it's shape.

Just a few days ago you could see every branch, now not any.
Looks like another post coming soon, when I get it done.


1 comment: