Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 4 May 2015

Natter night 4th May 2015.

Only three visitors tonight, but being a bank holiday I did not expect many people to come.

Ken M brought two trees to be worked on.

This first one a small Rhododendron, which we think has been hit by a hard frost and does not look very good at the moment.
A warning to all, watch out there's a frost about.
It should recover alright, but time will tell.

Ken's second tree, a very nice Larch, which is growing really good.

It needed to be thinned and the bottom needles pinched out to define the pads.

Looking from a distance it looks much better.I think Ken is afraid of wearing out his glasses, so he looks over them and not through them.

I also managed to do a bit of selective pruning on my Windswept Larch.

A small number tonight but still a very enjoyable one.



No comments:

Post a Comment