Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 1 June 2015

Natter night 1st June 2015.

Absolutely chucking it down with rain and gale force winds, but it not deter most of my visitors, of which four turned up. 

It was just as well I managed to get most of my display benches back up today, so I could get the trees back where they belong.
Well worth all the hard work to get it revamped for tonight.
--------------------------------------------------
Back to working on Bonsai I decided it was time to remove all the flower stems from my Hawthorn, before they begin to turn to berries. Plus it gives me a chance to trim the foliage for the first time this year.This was before working, looking a bit unruly and ready for work. 

After trimming, looking much neater.

Paul M arrived with two trees and started to work on a small Maple,watched closely by Andy and Mike.

This is the Maple before any work.

This is after a clip and a little wire was added, looking much more compact.

Because Paul's garden is exposed this Cotoneaster was potted into a better pot, to stop it rolling around in the wind.

Not a full repot, just potted on into a larger pot.


Despite the foul weather we still enjoyed the get together once more.




1 comment: