Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Saturday, 27 June 2015

Shade house update.

I have been very busy this week updating my shade house.
It has served it's purpose for a long time now but needed to be improved.
I have replaced the top, which was just netting, with poly carbonate sheets so I have more control of how much water the trees get. 

Side panels in place, but I still have plenty to do, such as a trellis frame for the upper half, which will be covered with shade netting.

The trees have done really well under the shade of the netted area, especially collected material 
Weather permitting I will get some more done tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment