Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Saturday, 4 July 2015

Bonsai chat at Willowbog.

Another chat day has come and gone once more, it started off rather a wet day, to say the least.
But did get better as the day went on and turned out to be a fine afternoon.

Today's Tokenoma tree.

As usual people got down to working on their trees as soon as they arrived.



Brian trying to hide behind his Silver Birch.

I did not get a lot of photos today as I was busy giving my Hawthorn group it's second trim of the year.

I also added some wire an moved a couple of branches to refine the image a little.

Being in the middle of the holiday season, there was a slightly less number of people attending the chat, but all who did enjoyed the day.






No comments:

Post a Comment