Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Thursday, 9 July 2015

Garden finished { for now }

I have just finished the revamp on my garden, which was started a few weeks back.
{ Until I think of something else to do. }
All fence panels in place, I even made a gate to close off the bottom end.

Benches made and installed in the rebuilt shade house.

Any trees that are unwell really like to be in the shade house, as the humidity is quite high.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ray<

    I wanted to thank you for sharing.

    I have been active with bonsai for about 17 years. I currently live in a small house with a small overgrown yard. Some issues have been preventing me from making a good go at getting the yard better set up for bonsai, but your garden pic series has really helped inspire me.

    Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete