Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Saturday, 1 August 2015

Bonsai Chat at Willowbog August 2015.

The chat day at Willowbog was very well attended today , with a good turn out of regulars.
I also had a walk around with the camera ,of course, and took a few photos of the sales benches.










In the workshop, ron from Scotland brought a few trees to work on.

One of Ron's Scots Pines.

John Humes nice pine.

David and Jane brought some more Boulevard Cypress.

They also had this small Hawthorn.

Which was wired and trimmed.

Nobody is safe from the camera.


A very nice Blue Ceder cascade.

Peter G working away quietly.

I also gave young Sam B some advice on how to clean the bark on this Chinese Juniper.

Another of Sam's Chinese Junipers.

A small Larch on a rock.

The day passed all to quick, so I must have enjoyed myself.





















No comments:

Post a Comment