Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 31 August 2015

Natter night 31st August 2015.

That is another Month gone by, only four more left this year, where do they go ? why so fast ?

Even though it is a bank holiday there was still a good turn out tonight.
There were two trees to work on so I was kept quite busy.
First one was this nursery stock Pyracantha which Andy brought.

This is before any work.

After a little wiring and a clip it is starting to shape up.

Next to be worked on was Ken's Yew, back for it's yearly clip out.

This tree has been on my blog quite a few times now and just keeps on getting better as time goes by.

It still needs a little fine wiring but it is growing strongly at the moment.

I hope every one enjoyed the night as much as I did.







No comments:

Post a Comment