Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Tuesday, 22 September 2015

Natter night 21st September 2015.

A quick post before my internet goes down again.

Boxie brought a couple of Chinese Juniper's to clean up the deadwood and apply lime sulpher.

It was so crowded in the studio I had to take this photo from outside through the window.

Looks a lot cleaner now.

Ken M brought this Japanese Black Pine for some work to be done.

After most of the tree had been wired Ken said to take a photo, so I did. I think he meant the tree.

The tree after a bit of tweaking, it needs to be trimmed back at the right time of course.

A great night once more, which finished quite late.







No comments:

Post a Comment