Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 28 September 2015

Natter night 28th September 2015.

After our visit to Scotland last Saturday it was back to a more normal night of Bonsai, tea and coffee, with good company.

The first task of the evening was given to John and Boxie to dewire this twin trunk Scots Pine.
As you can see it was good enough to work outside tonight.

This Potentilla had finished flowering it was clipped back.

It now looks quite tidy.

This afternoon I wired this Cotoneaster and styled it for the first time.

Also today I found this piece of Tufa rock and decided to have a play around planting it up with Chinese Juniper and other bits I had lying about.

Finally I got Mike R to wire this dwarf Scots Pine for me to style.

It turned out quite good for a first styling.

Yet another good night's work.






No comments:

Post a Comment