Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 7 September 2015

Natter night 7th Sept 2015.

Tonight I started to clean out the Dawn Redwoods I got recently,by removing any dead branches and all the weeds from around the top of the pots.


Now this has been done there will be better air circulation around the roots, which will aid the recovery of these trees.

This Berberis, which was collected earlier this year has also had another clip back.

I cannot believe how fast this tree is growing.

Sue S has also been having a clip out, this photo was from Saturday at Willowbog.

Tonight at my place.Looking good Sue.

This Azalea of Sue's was given a little trim.

Nice pot as well.

I was asked by Sue to do a little clean up on this Rigida Juniper, which turned out to be a time consuming job.

Sue also brought this Seki { Mini Hinoki } in another nice Japanese pot.

Yet another busy and enjoyable night with good company.








No comments:

Post a Comment