Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Saturday, 26 September 2015

Ronin in the gloamin.

We have just returned from a trip to Scotland, with a visit to see Robert Porch then on to Wattston Bonsai.

When I say we I mean myself and six of the regulars to my natter night's.

We started at Robert's as usual with a cup of coffee and a warm welcome, then a good look round the garden.

Talk about kid's in a sweet shop.

Happy faces.

Not much space to move around.

But if you look carefully you can  find all sorts of goodies.

Not mushroom left in this pot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arriving at the new look Wattston workshop and pot display area.

A very large White Pine on the sales benches.

Chatting and David getting the camera going.

More trees for sale.

New pot shelving.

Tools, feeds and compost.

More pots.

Yet more trees.



Looking at trees from Japan on the computer.

What a great day out.

Thank you Robert and Dougie for the hospitality and the warm welcome.














No comments:

Post a Comment