Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Thursday, 29 October 2015

My Sensei's Larch part 2.

To get to work on one of my Sensei's trees is quite an honor for me, so I started this morning to do a bit of tidying up on this Larch.

I started by removing the wire that had been on for a while, this also had the effect of making the foliage drop off,which was getting ready to drop anyhow.

My next task was to remove the old moss from the surface of the compost and replace with a fresh layer of good compost.

My third task was to clean up the deadwood and apply Line Sulpher to give protection over Winter.

The tree will be left for a while then will get a total rewire and styling.



No comments:

Post a Comment