Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 12 October 2015

Natter night 12th October 2015.

Following a very good weekend at Bonsai Europa it was back to earth in my humble studio.

I did have to spend a bit of time rearranging my pots to make room for the new ones.

They are filling up to fast.

Ken M brought this Fir back to have the wire removed and a little prune.

After pruning it looks better but will need to be fine wired in spring.

John G brought this Cryptomera, which he bought at a garden center.

Mike R took him through the process of branch selection.

The tree can now be wired, which John will do ready for next Monday.

It was nice to meet some of my blog followers at the show and I would like to say thank you for the nice comments about it.





No comments:

Post a Comment