Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Tuesday, 3 November 2015

Natter night 2nd November 2015.

I am sorry to tell you I had a senior moment last night as I forgot to take any photos of the trees that were brought along to be worked on.
However this is one of Sue's Shohin that she brought to have some clean up work done.

This photo is from a couple of months ago and the tree is showing good growth at the moment.

I also had one extra visitor last night, Dan from Barrow in the south of the county, who I met at Bonsai Europa last month.
Hope to see you again soon Dan.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ray, was nice meeting everyone, hope to be back up in december :-), say hi to the group for me

    ReplyDelete