Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 9 November 2015

Natter night 9th November 2015.

The weather almost put paid to natter night tonight, but John G ventured out, so I was not alone in the studio.

The tall Larch in this first photo had dropped all it's foliage so I decided to start a full wire job.


I managed to get about half way tonight and will finish it over the next couple of days.


Just the apex to do now.


Before anyone arrived I cleaned the bark on this Common Juniper and removed the moss from the surface of the compost, so the tree gets plenty of air into the roots over Winter and not hold too much water.


Looks much happier now.


I also like to do a small display in the studio on a Monday night if I have the room.


On the left is a Squamata Juniper, center tree a Hinoki and on the right a small Larch.






No comments:

Post a Comment