Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Sunday, 8 November 2015

November chat at Willowbog.2015.

A great day was had by all those who attended the chat day at Willowbog Bonsai.

This is what the chat day is all about, chatting and working with little trees.

Group discussion.

A nice Larch.

Pine before any work.

After work, now well on it's way to becoming a nice Bonsai.

David and Jane's Yew.

The same Yew after a good tweak.

Good work John.

The wiring is getting better David.

A nice Hemlock and Antony looks like he is saying, nothing to do with me

Chinese Elm

Sam was looking for a new pot for this Chinese Juniper.

If you look close you can even see a rainbow in the back ground.

Well into Autumn now.

I even managed to find a new pot for my collection.

Winter is coming as today was the first time for Jeans soup for lunch and very welcome it was.













No comments:

Post a Comment