Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Natter night 14th December 2015.

Last night Boxie brought his laptop to show us a slideshow of the demo that Bjorn Bjorholm did in Cornwall,and boy it was good.

On the first of December I posted some photos of this Pine that was going to the workshop and said I would post pics of the styled tree.


Although not the best photo here it is. Quite a change but a very nice image.
{ photo taken of computer screen }


After the slideshow it was back to work in the studio.


Andy P brought back one of his Cedar's to be discussed and dewired.


There are still a few options for this tree.


I also did a little more tweaking on these Chinese Junipers.


The bottom right branch is still on the tree, but has been brought in a little closer.


This one has only had a very light adjustment.


A very entertaining night, thanks for the company lads.






No comments:

Post a Comment