Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 21 December 2015

Natter night 21st December 2015.

I have had a very busy night with eight visitors turning up for my regular Monday night get together.

It must be the festive season that brought everyone out.

I started the night on this Chinese Juniper by cleaning the trunk, then wired and did a basic styling job.


The after working photo shows this tree has a lot of potential for the future.


I even had Dan and his good lady wife pay me a visit while on their travels.



They brought along three newly purchased trees to show us.
Two White Pines and one Chinese Juniper.



All three are nice trees, you made some good choices Dan.


I even got John cleaning and coating the jin on this Juniper.


I would like to wish all my visitors to my blog and my natter night,
A very happy Christmas and a very good new year for 2016.








No comments:

Post a Comment