Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 11 January 2016

Natter night 11th January 2016.

Tonight was just as the title says, natter night, as no trees were brought to work on.

We had a good natter about all sorts of things, including Bonsai and put the world to rights.

I even got a photo of Andy P making the coffee.


The talking got round to our forthcoming trip to the Noelanders Trophy in Belgium, which is approaching fast.
Only one more Natter night before we go.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for these reviews regarding Natter night fest. I have heard a lot about this event and it’s my desire to attend such events with my fiancé when they happen at any local event space NYC. Hoping to attend them soon.

    ReplyDelete