Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 4 January 2016

Natter night 4th January 2016.

The first natter night of 2016 was another good night of working on trees and chatting about all sorts of things.


I am starting to get excited about the Noelanders show in a couple of weeks time, so much so when in the studio today I thought to myself, where am I going to put the new pots I buy.
So I have had a tidy and as you can see I now have lots of space for them.




I built this new shelf unit, which is four foot by three foot, thus giving me a lot more display area.




Andy P brought one of his Christmas gifts to be worked on, an Ilex Crenata.

After wiring and a little clipping it is now looking much better than it was.


Margery W brought two trees, mainly to show us how much growth they have put on over the last season.
A Common Juniper .


A Chinese Elm, which is kept indoors for Winter, so is still growing well.


A great start to the new year.






No comments:

Post a Comment